Have you hosted your own mail server? Very often the built-in email archiving capabilities of mail servers fall short of expectations. IT Admins will also vouch for how setting up and maintaining on-premise archiving solutions is a complicated and time-consuming task.
This is where a third-party cloud email archiving solution such as Vaultastic comes to the rescue.
In this webinar, we spoke about:
- What is Email Archiving?
- How does Email Archiving work?
- Why Archive Email?
- Why Archive Email on the Cloud?
- Why Vaultastic?
- Why Storing Data on the AWS Cloud is Safe, Secure and Private?
- ISMT’s Success Story (background, challenges, solution, results)
- Why Cloud Archiving is best suited for On-Premise mail servers?
Questions asked during the webinar
- Can I use one interface for multiple domains?By default one admin can administer a single domain. However you can raise a ticket with Mithi to change an admin role to allow a single administrator to manage more than one domain.
- You mentioned we can use Vaultastic to reply and forward email. Is this email setup on cloud or who hosts this email configuration?Vaultastic is a cloud based solution (SaaS) that is hosted on the AWS cloud with data centers in Mumbai and Singapore.