Have you hosted your own mail server? Very often the built-in email archiving capabilities of mail servers fall short of expectations. IT Admins will also vouch for how setting up and maintaining on-premise archiving solutions is a complicated and time-consuming task.
This is where a third-party cloud email archiving solution such as Vaultastic comes to the rescue.
In this webinar, we spoke about:
- What is Email Archiving?
- How does Email Archiving work?
- Why Archive Email?
- Why Archive Email on the Cloud?
- Why Vaultastic?
- Why Storing Data on the AWS Cloud is Safe, Secure and Private?
- ISMT’s Success Story (background, challenges, solution, results)
- Why Cloud Archiving is best suited for On-Premise mail servers?
Questions asked during the webinar
Can I use one interface for multiple domains?By default one admin can administer a single domain. However you can raise a ticket with Mithi to change an admin role to allow a single administrator to manage more than one domain.
You mentioned we can use Vaultastic to reply and forward email. Is this email setup on cloud or who hosts this email configuration?Vaultastic is a cloud based solution (SaaS) that is hosted on the AWS cloud with data centers in Mumbai and Singapore.