We have updated our Terms of Service as of 14th May 2018. Anytime we make a change, we hope to make it easier for you – our customers – to understand the changes and how you can take advantage of the changes made.
We always look at ways to serve you better. After having spoken to our customers, we have updated the Support Section of the Terms of Service. This update includes the addition of the following sections:
- “Support Window” – to clarify when the support team is available and what is the medium of support.
- “Response and Resolution times” – to enlist the types of issues, and provide clarity on Response times based on issue severity.
- “Mithi Response and Resolution time warranties” – documents our commitment to response and resolution times with warranties.
- “Deployment and Migration timeframes” – clarifies the time required to complete a deployment and how that is separate from the migration of historical data.
- “Contacting Mithi Helpdesk” – Lists the phone numbers and contact email ids of the support team along with the escalation point
We encourage you to read through the Terms of Service, to get a clear view and understanding of the update.
We thank you for putting your trust in us and hope to continue to find ways to serve you better.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us.