As part of our endeavor to offer increasing value to our customers, Mithi regularly releases newer versions of its Email and Collaboration Server software. The latest release of our Email software Connect Xf (3.6) includes the following key improvements:
- Support for the latest OS (CentOS 6 and RHEL 6) and OSS components (Spamassassin, Apache, Tomcat, DRBD, etc) for higher performance, reliability and security.
- Support for DRBD 8 to provide a smoother & more reliable Disaster recovery setup.
- Over 25 MIS reports for easier management of Activity, Mail traffic and Server Resource.
- An Upgraded CalDAV compliant calendar server, to share calendar events with users, groups using Baya Webmail Client, Thunderbird, iPhone etc
- Easier management of the Archive store does away with the day to day manual intervention and provides an easier search and locate specific mail sent/received by users.
- Easier Administration via a web based application manager console makes it easy to deploy and manage Mail Policy, ensure security and use of Class of service to define properties for groups at a single point.
- A newer version of Baya Webmail client that is easier to use.
- Richer Address Book via an improved integration with LDAP for desktop clients like MS Outlook, Thunderbird etc.
- An improved Thunderbird Connector to allow the users to set server properties from the Thunderbird interface itself (without having to login to the webmail client)
- If you are already on the Connect Xf 3.6, you may want to consider enabling some of the above mentioned features on your site.
- If you are on an older version of Connect Xf, you may want to consider upgrading to the newer version to take advantage of some of the above mentioned features.
- If you are on Mithi Connect Server XD on Fedora, RHEL3 or RHEL4, you may want to consider shifting to Connect Xf on CentOS 6 or RHEL 6, which will give you higher performance, higher reliability and increased security besides enabling the above mentioned features.